Monday, May 11, 2009

Athletes' feet?

Hmm, working for a living seems to be a big load of hairy bollocks to me right now. I'm not sure if it's because the old feet are getting itchy again or just because I'm fed-up with Hamburg. I suspect the latter:

Living in a rented room is getting me down a bit. I'm approaching the middle of my 4th decade, I should have my own place and not be living in a scruffy part of town with no balcony or garden. It's bad enough that you can't untie the place and move to a different harbour/anchorage/country/continent.

I would like to return to Bristle but, financially, it makes sense to stay here as long as possible.

I guess I just have to get on with it.

All will seem better at the weekend I'm sure!

Adios amigos

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps it is time to set sail again!!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter