Thursday, April 09, 2009

Life






















Well blogfans, as you can see I have not been updating this blog recently. In fact I've started a new blog, but am suffering from writer's constipation so have yet to go public with it.












In the meantime, to while away some dull office minutes, I thought I would put some more recent photos on this site just to show that there is life after cruising (it's life, but not as we know it!). These photos are all from El Yaque, Margarita Island, Venezuela, a truly wonderfull place and one I would surely visit if cruising in a cat which I could beach. Even without a boat I shall be sure to return to this little slice of paradise with it's chilled beach bars and plethora of windsurf centres.....












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter