Sunday, June 04, 2006

Still waiting.......

Getting pretty sick of the same old harbour but at least we've been fairly busy. Also we've been buzzing around on our "Stridas" (folding bikes) which we have named "Silver Arrow" and "Fury" - while Susi was in the Post Office I had a little crowd of 5 interested people asking me about the bikes. Check them out for yourselves at www.strida.com They have been indispensable since we sold our car to the harbourmaster.

Sails have been promised for Thursday 8th June (which Crusader Sails seem to think is mid-May!!! I'll wait to see what the sails are like before I give you my final opinion of the company as I know what I say could have a big impact on the future of their business!).

The weather continues to be pretty shite. In particular last night and today were very stormy with strong wind warnings for the Elbe. I hope things improve soon because we would like to get going next wkend.

Tonigfht I'm celebrating 291 clicks - keep 'em coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter