Friday, May 19, 2006

just quickly then...

Quick update:

We did go sailing on my b'day! (thanks for all the best wishes left for me in the comments field by the way, it makes it all worthwhile). We didn't crash or burn so I'm deeming it a success!

The weather forecast for the next few days does not look condusive to sailing so I'm glad we took the chance when we had it, in fact it must have been the calm before the storm as ever since it's been blowing a hooly and raing on and off. I may even stay on land tonight since we still have the appartment until the end of the month.

Will regail you all with tales of my trip up the mast and our goodbye party (including the tale of the wet T-shirt) next time, when I have the photos to accompany - so stay tuned and untill next time, adios amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter