Monday, May 22, 2006

Friend to the Stars

Last night was good: Susi was away visiting her mum and, after a successfull days work on the boat (jack-lines and harness clip-on points finished) I thought I would go for a swift beer before Susi returned at 10.

Susi texted me to ask if I wanted to meet her in a bar and, since I was allready sitting at a bar this seemed like a good idea. So in she walks to find me valiantly defending myself against the shameless attempts of some random woman to chat me up! Sometimes I wonder if she knows me a little too well as she was completely unphased, although the woman was a little flustered, I think.

Anyway, it's allways nice to get chatted-up, but that wasn't what I wanted to say. After we were left alone by "the predator" we were chatting and listening to "Wenn Jetzt Sommer Wär" (if it was summer now), a winter hit here in Germany, when Susi said she thought the guy standing at the bar was the singer of the song. So I asked the bargirl if she could tell me who sings this song and she replied loudly and proudly: "Yeah, this dude. He's my ex!" and I raised my glass to Ingo Pohlmann, who seemed very chuffed to be recognized! As we left Pohlmann was still singing along to his own album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter