Friday, August 06, 2010

The Begining
















The End.
The end of the begining.
And the begining.

Vega 1494 is sold. She is destined to return to the Caribbean with her new and adventurous owners.

I've come a long way during the course of this Blog: Down the Elbe and turn left towards high sea adventure, blue skies and sometimes stormy seas. A restless return to the "normal" world and a chance meeting with a wonderful woman who made sense of everything which was senseless.
A wonderful woman who is now my wife.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Georgie said...

Congratulations, I am a friend of Alan & Bev and tune into your blog now & again.I wish you all the happiness for the future. Hope you continue with the blog I enjoy your humour.

8:57 AM  
Blogger cinnamon said...

Thank you Georgie!
It's been a great ride but Vega1494 is in new hands, so it seems a good time to end the blog. Who knows what the next blog will be called.... :-)

11:44 PM  
Blogger Rik said...

Hope all is well. I am looking at the vega1494 since she is for sale. salud,
Rik

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter