Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Something Fishy



This kind of mucks up the chronological order but so what. I caught this fish today! Me! With pain au chocolat!

Most of the credit should really go to Alan (Alan & Bev are our new neighbours) who not only coached me but got the fish into a feeding frenzy so that I literally dipped my hook in a little deeper than the small fish on the surface, waited 30seconds, felt a tug and landed the whopper which you see in the photo!

Bear in mind that Susi does have enormous feet. The reason her foot is in the piccy is because she cut it while fetching my fish knife. Unfortunately I cut her wound from the photo but, believe me, it was bad - well in proportion to the amount of screaming and flapping she made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Counter